Confirmation requires full intention and willingness. A young person entering into this sacramental preparation process must be:
- A baptized Catholic
- At least 16 years old or in the eleventh grade
- Willing to profess the Catholic faith
- Willing to take on the role of a disciple of Christ
The decision to celebrate the Sacrament of Confirmation is not one to be taken lightly, for it involves both Faith and commitment.
Students meet approximately every other week on Sundays from 4:00pm -5:30pm throughout the school year at one tof the cluster parish locations. There is also a retreat, and service hours are required.
Youth and Young Adult Ministry Volunteers
Work with the youth and young adults of the parish furthering their formation in the faith. Includes the Confirmation Program.
- · are fully initiated and active Catholics;
- · available on Sunday afternoons
- · willing to do a background check
- · participate in Safe Environment classes